: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/letterpond/letterpond/exdep/Smarty-2.6.25/libs/Smarty_Compiler.class.php
on line 400
Letterpond requires a few things in order to function properly. Judging from the fact you're reading this, I'd say you have the essentials sorted, but I'll list them all here just in case:
- A webserver conforming to the CGI/1.1 specification (most do so well enough for Letterpond to run).
- PHP 5.1 or higher, with the following extensions enabled. Some of these can be omitted if you aren't using modules which require them, but most can't.
- DOM (Note that this is not the same thing as PHP 4's DOM XML)
- A writeable cache directory - by default this is the 'cache' subdirectory of your letterpond installation, but you can move it elsewhere by defining LP_CACHE.
- A supported database server - currently this means either PostgreSQL or MySQL.
In addition to the above, you may also wish to have the following:
- URL rewriting (usually mod_rewrite) to enable 'fancy' URLs
- X-Sendfile support (decreases load on the server by allowing it to stream static files directly)
- A POSIX-compliant server OS such as Linux or BSD (because they're just so much nicer to admin)